I am going to share my honest review of the course for those interested in knowing if you should or shouldn’t invest in the Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing course. Therefore this post will help you decide if the course is really worth your money and time!
If you are a new blogger and new to Affiliate Marketing, then this is a course that you should consider purchasing!
If you are looking for a way to monetize your blog and start earning an income from it, one of the BEST ways to monetize your blog is through affiliate marketing.
Why? Because it’s easy and doesn’t require much from you!
You don’t need to create the product; the product is already made; all you have to do is create your own special affiliate link for the product (of course, the product has to have the option to be an affiliate) and insert your special link in a relevant post on your blog.
You can also place your affiliate link on social media (which you will need to claim is an affiliate link!) and your emails to your subscribers!
I highly recommend not sending every email with affiliate links because people will notice that you are just trying to make some money from them.
Side note: before I begin the review – I want to inform you all that I have been in the online world (Internet Marketing) since May 2009, and since then, I have purchased many online courses on many different topics! (It sums up to be around $30k! Or even higher)
So, I definitely know a thing or two about Affiliate Marketing! 🙂 And this review will let you know, from my experience, how good or not-so-good this course is. 🙂 (for those of you that are wondering if I took the course or not, yes, I purchased the course and went through it)
Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing Course My Honest Review
If you are a new blogger and want to take your blog to the next level with affiliate marketing, then the Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing course by Michelle from Making Sense Of Cents is a great course you can invest in your business. This course will teach you everything you need to know about Affiliate Marketing.
Side note: this course is NOT for advanced bloggers! If you already know the basics of affiliate marketing, you may skip this course and invest in a more advanced affiliate marketing course.
I highly recommend Carly’s Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers course! It will teach you many new affiliate marketing tips and tricks! I was totally blown away by all the content Carly shared within her course! I can’t recommend her course enough!!!
What I LOVED about the “Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing” course
- Michelle did a GREAT job breaking down the lectures into short and sweet portions. You won’t feel overwhelmed throughout the course. And if in the future you will need to refresh your memory about something specific, you won’t have difficulties finding what you need.
- Michelle knows what she is teaching and doing 😉 (well, she earns more than $100k per month!). She did an excellent job explaining everything so that the beginner and more experienced blogger will know EXACTLY what needs to be done to become a master in Affiliate Marketing.
- The bonuses Michelle added to the Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing course are AMAZING! Especially the Facebook mastermind group! The group is VERY active, and if you have any questions, you can post them in the group….and everybody will be glad to help you out (Michelle herself might answer your question!) I know! Isn’t that just AWESOME! It’s like having her for a 1 on 1 with you!
- I REALLY loved that Michelle was ALWAYS there! Via email and Facebook. Throughout my online experience, I took so many courses, and almost all of them didn’t have such fantastic support from the course creator! So this was a BIG THING for me when Michelle answered my emails lightning fast! Also, she didn’t have any VA answering me! She was the one answering my emails! I mean, WOW! Such a successful blogger, and she answered me?! I mean…me?! Haha…
- I LOVED that she gave real examples from her blog. So you can see a real example of creating posts and monetizing them with Affiliate links.
- I love her HONESTY! I mean, She doesn’t hide anything from you! She shows you what REALLY works for her! And she isn’t afraid to do so! :)I NEVER ever had a course that was so honest! In the Internet Marketing world, there is always something that the creator of the course doesn’t share with you because it will create competition for them. So they create a course and don’t share all the truth about the things that really helped them get the results they claimed on their sales page.
What I Didn’t Love so much about the course
I will be honest with you here and tell you that there were only two main things I didn’t like, and they are…
- The high price! I found the price to be a little bit overpriced. (Well, I am an advanced Internet Marketer….and, therefore, It’s kind of hard to teach me something new) -I truly believe that we can always learn new stuff from each and every person. Therefore I invested in this course because I know that there will always be something new that I can learn….even if there is 1 simple thing that will make a change in my strategies and it will help me raise my income, then it was well worth the money 🙂*** ( Michelle sometimes has a sale on the course so make sure to enter your email below to receive an email notifying you when there is a sale on the course)
- I love courses with video tutorials in them, so I can see exactly what I need to do and how to do it… I think it’s more transparent and easier to learn from a video tutorial rather than a written post/article/course.
My Conclusion about the “Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing” course
All in all, this course is AWESOME if you are new to blogging or if you are new to this method of monetization.
It really goes deep into Affiliate Marketing and covers EVERYTHING you need to know to succeed with affiliate marketing and your blog.
Do I recommend this course?
Yes, I recommend this course if you want to learn everything you need about affiliate marketing!
But if you know a LOT about Affiliate Marketing, this course won’t be a great fit for you.
Again, for me personally, it seemed on the pricey side because I already knew 99% of the material.
I truly hope that this post helped you decide if you should or shouldn’t invest in the Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing Course.
Interview with Michelle
I also added this course to my “recommended” page because I believe it can help a lot of bloggers 🙂
If you have any questions about the course or if you found this post helpful…Please leave a comment below! 🙂