Fail To Plan Or Plan to Fail!
I am going to share with you, why my other blogs didn’t have any success. As a Mom – I want you to have success ASAP with your new blog. I know how time is such a valuable thing when you are a mom. Please take this post as a learning lesson so that you won’t make the same mistakes I have.
The #1 Reason I have Never Had Success With My Other Blogs:
Is because I never really had a PLAN!!!
Yep – You MUST create a daily/weekly/monthly plan!!!
- Work on the blog for 2 hours per day.
- Write 2 new post per week.
- Write 8 new posts per month.
At the end of this post you will find a printable planner for the day/week and month. Please take your time to organize your plan so that you will achieve the success you want with your blog!
Remember that it takes time to see the success when you are a blogger. In the beginning, you will not have a lot of readers…but if you are creating content every week then your blog will grow! You must be consistence with your blog! Don’t just open your blog and write here a post and there a post….you HAVE to write on the blog at least once a week.
If you think you don’t have enough time for even one post a week – try to make time! It’s very important for your own success as a stay-at-home mom! I find time when I breastfeed. I brainstorm on what I should write and then when my kids are asleep I sit down on the computer and write! Yes – Almost 0 sleep for me! But I know it’s worth it! My plan for this blog is BIG! I want to help a lot of other mama’s out there that are struggling – I want others to achieve the success I desire to achieve! and I know I will!!!
#4 Tips on How to keep your blog alive
- Write only useful information! Try to think what your readers need help with. Even if you don’t have much time to post on your blog. At least aim for once a week. Remember – content is king!
- Just be you! Don’t try to copy somebody else! You are special the way you are!
- Write at least 500-1000 words per post.
- Know your niche! Don’t try to make a blog that covers all the topics in the world! Choose yourself a niche that you enjoy and write only about that! Nothing else! (You can write something that relates to that niche and do not try and mix in all kind of other topics)
Always remember that your blog is your baby! Treat him well and he will grow healthy and stronger every month! 🙂
This is your new business! You MUST make it work! And you can! I believe in you!
I would LOVE to hear from you…if you have any questions or any concerns, please write a comment bellow or contact me via email – you can find my email here